From the mountains of Kastoria, in northern Greece.
Scientifically proven antiseptic, antifungal, antibacterial and antioxidant properties.
Some of its USES:
- Simply delicious on pasta, fish, beans or eggs
- Reduces coughing, helps against bronchitis
- A brilliant digestive herb, very helpful for bloating, heartburn, stomach pains, etc
- Protects fresh foods from microbial and bacterial contamination.
- Add it in your vinaigrette for safer salads!
Did you know?
Ancient Greeks believed Thyme was a source of invigoration and courage.